Diese Website verwendet Cookies, damit wir Ihnen die bestmögliche Benutzererfahrung bieten können. Die Cookie-Informationen werden in Ihrem Browser gespeichert und dienen unter anderem dazu, Sie wiederzuerkennen, wenn Sie zu unserer Website zurückkehren, und unserem Team dabei zu helfen, zu verstehen, welche Abschnitte der Website Sie am interessantesten und nützlichsten finden.
HR Business Partner Germany (m/f/d)
HR Business Partner
Our client is an international real estate investment company with a very successful long term track record. The company belongs to a larger group as an independent subsidiary.
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner of our client, the role holder’s core responsibility will be to provide full HR operational advisory and strategic service to the client`s Germany business. The HR Business Partner Germany (m/f/d) will work closely with the wider European based HR team and the German Management team.
On exclusive behalf of our client we are recruiting this role – ideally starting from January 2022 – based in Frankfurt am Main.
The HR Business Partner Germany (m/f/d) will be expected to work collaboratively with our clients company group and other stakeholders to ensure a consistency of approach generally particularly regarding diversity and inclusion.
- Trusted Partner for the senior management, working proactively to provide guidance and support as required
- Accountable for contributing to, implementing and assisting in leading on HR strategy which aligns to the overall business plan
- Accountable for operational HR processes and employee relations
- Accountable for the ensuring the delivery of the annual people calendar activities in a consistent way including recruitment activity and quarterly workforce headcount and budget planning
- In conjunction with the Talent and Change Manager, ensure talent development is fit for business needs of our global team, and is driving development of skills for the future
- Driver of talent management and succession planning programmes to future proof and retain staff
- Driver of performance management culture, analysing outputs and recommending course of action for improvement
- Driver of transformation and growth agenda from an HR perspective that improves overall organisational effectiveness, capability & design
- Employment law advisor, presenting risk vs reward options, managing settlements and managing complicated cases
- Manage and check the payroll administration on a monthly basis, interfacing with the external payroll provider
- Management reporting, presenting analysis and recommendations to key leaders on trends and concerns
- Support the Global Head of HR and Reward Manager in the annual salary and bonus review process, ensuring a fair process is managed and local managers are supported in the process
- Maintain knowledge of local industry trends and employment legislation and regulatory needs, ensuring compliance at a country level
- Significant relevant HR (international) experience
- Ability to develop and influence relationships and partnerships (internal/external) across all levels of the organisation, exhibiting strong leadership and motivating skills
- Strong verbal and written skills with experience in facilitation/presentation
- Strong project management skills, prioritisation, analysis and reporting skills, with the ability to deliver data-informed strategic approaches
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Diplomatic individual with the ability to adapt to, coach and be effective with diverse leadership styles
- Able to problem solve and demonstrate operational and strategic skills with proven commercial approach
- Solid employment law knowledge and proven experience of applying updated legislation to a variety of HR situations
- Proficient in business English and German are required
Apply using the application button integrated here or call our specialist advisor, Ms. Bushra Nadeem, who has been exclusively appointed by the client on +49 69 9 2020 8511 to find out more details about this position in advance.